Voting

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Workroom



I got the boys to move the furniture for me and then I reorganized. It feels so good to have it all in one area of the playroom.




Items and tools you may use:
 Cricut with 9 different Cartridges
*New* Slice cutter
Big Shot die cut machine & dies
Zutter Binder machine
Over 30 punches
Heat Embossing
Containers to fill with candies for a quick "happi"



I keep extra glues, tape runners, & pop dots on hand at all times.
I have a large collect of rubber stamps and inks.
Large assortment of solid 8.5x11 & 12x12 card stock as well as Designer papers.



My desk looks so messy in this photo, but it is actually clean!
Some of my Stamp sets and punches .

Some of the cards I have worked on during my recovery!




Stampin' Up
Supplies: Scene in a Garden & Country Garden Stamp sets; Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Craft Papers; Word Window & Modern Label Punches




This is a card I "lifted" from one of my favorite Stampin' Up blog sites.

This is a very easy Thank you card to make.




I Love the way this card came out!
Supplies: Pendant Park Stampin' Up Stamp set; Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, & Whisper White Paper; Stampin' Up ribbon; Eyelet Border Punch.

Some of my Holiday Creations






I fell in love with the red and white flocked paper from Stampin' Up!!



I found these cardboard bags at Hobby Lobby for $2.50 each. Add some circle punched paper and a stamped image and you have a very cute package! This took me about 15 mins.




This is my favorite Holiday Stamp set!
Holiday Lineup
I have an extra set of this stamp. There are 3 images in this set Snowmen, Elves, and the Raindeer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger